Interpretation of the Results
A color line always appears in the upper section of the test strip to indicate that the test strip is working properly. This line is the Control Line (C). A line in the lower section of the test strip indicates the test results. This line is the Test Line (T).
Positive Sample (-): 2 lines are visible. (Please see image above).
Negative Sample (+): Only control line (C) is visible.
Invalid results: If the control line is not visible, the test is invalid, and the sample should be re-tested using a valid test strip.
- If the kit was stored in the refrigerator, please don’t use it before the kit recover to room temperature (above 15 ºC).
- Long time stored enriched sample may affect the test result, please use this kit to test fresh enriched sample.
- Please handle the waste properly after the sterilization of the used cassette.
- This product is a single-use product, please do not reuse.
- The humidity of the test environment should be less than 60%.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Storage: Store at room temperature (4-30ºC). Avoid heat, pyrogen, and corrosive gas. DO NOT FREEZE!
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Production date, expiration date and lot number please refer to the label on the out package.
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.
There are no reviews yet.