Limit of Detection (μg/kg=ppb)
|Antibiotic||EU MRL (μg/kg)||LOD (μg/kg)|
Scope of Application
Raw cow's milk, finished pure milk
|1||Test strips||12x8 strips||96 strips in total|
|2||Microwells||12x8 wells||96 wells in total|
|3||Positive control||1||Tylosin: 10ppb,|
Materials Required But Not Provided
No sample preparation necessary.
Quality Control Preparation
- Negative Control
Pipette 2mL of deionized water into the negative control bottle, blend vigorously until the solid content dissolves completely. Get the negative control sample ready for use.
- Positive Control
Pipette 200pL of the prepared negative control into the positive control microwell, pipette up and down until the solid content dissolves completely. Get the positive control sample ready for use.
- Pipette 200pL of each prepared control sample into the reaction microwell and follow the testing procedures.
IMPORTANT: The reconstituted positive control should be used immediately
Note: READ COMPLETELY BEFORE USE!
All reagents and kit components should reach room temperature (20-25°C) before use. Shake the milk vigorously to ensure sample homogeneity.
- Remove the cover of the tube and take appropriate number of test strips and microwells and immediately cover the tube. Re-store the remaining components at 2-8°C.
- Place the microwells into the wells of the incubator (40 °C).
- Using a single channel pipette (Optionally, using a disposable pipette), add 200|jL of milk sample to each microwell. Dissolve the coating conjugate in the microwell by pipetting the content up and down for 5 or 6 times.
- Incubate the sample for 2 minutes at 40°C and then put one test strip into one well.
- Let the test strip develop color for 5 minutes at 40°C.
- Remove the absorbent pad and interpret test results within 1 minute.
Interpretation of the Results
- Visual interpretation
A color line always appearing in the upper section of the test strip indicates that the test strip is working properly. This line is Control Line (C). Line(s) in the lower section of the test strip indicate the test result(s) for Tylosin, Tilmicosin, Lincomycin and Erythromycin.
|T line > C line||Negative||Target analyte(s) in the sample is lower than the limit of detection.|
Target analyte(s) in the sample is higher than or equal to the limit of detection.
Improper operation or the strip is invalid.
- Interpretation by Reader
Please read the results in 1 minute and refer to the instruction manual of the Strip Reader.
- Adhere to the instructions of test procedures. Do not run more than 8 tests at one time.
- Do not use the kits beyond the expiration date.
- Please don't touch the membrane on the strips.
- Slightly remove the microwell sealer to prevent the powder drifting from the wells.
- The sample to be tested must be a homogeneous liquid which cannot be agglomerated, fermented, rancid precipitated, etc., and cannot be colostrum.
- Avoid direct sunlight and direct blows during testing.
- Do not re-use pipette tips, test strips or microwells.
- The unsealed microwells should be used within 1 hour.
- Do not take tap-water, distilled water or deionized water as the negative control.
- This test method is just used for rapid screening purpose, if positive results appeared, please verify them by a quantitative method.
- Considering that all materials, containers and devices exposed to the sample are contaminated with harmful substance, please wear protective gloves and safety glasses while using the kit.
- The components in this test kit have been quality control tested as a standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
- Any problem encountered during usage, please contact with the supplier.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Storage: The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is 2-8°C.
DO NOT FREEZE!
- Shelflife: 12 months.
- Production date, expiration date and lot number please refer to the label on the out package.