|Methodology||Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay|
|Limit of detection||0.1 ppb|
|Storage||Storage: The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is 2-8˚C. DO NOT FREEZE!|
|Shelf life||The validity for this kit is 12 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
Provided Materials and Reagent
- Test strips: 6×8 strips (48 strips total)
- Microwells (Reaction wells): 6×8 wells (48 wells total)
- Concentrated Chloramphenicol Sample Diluting Buffer: 1 bottle
- QR Code (Optional)
Materials Required But Not Provided
- Electronic balance (accuracy above 0.01g)
- Pipette (10-100μL, 20-200μL, 100-1000μL, 1-10mL)
- Centrifuge tube (7mL, 50mL)
- Termovap Sample Concentrator / Air concentrator
- Reader (Optional)
- Ethyl acetate (AR)
- Deionized water
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.
There are no reviews yet.