Aflatoxins are toxic metabolites of a class of fungi (such as Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus). They are highly carcinogenic and are found mainly in grains, peanuts, nuts, cottonseeds, animal feed, vegetable oils, as well as animal tissues and blood. Among them, Aflatoxin B1 (AFT B1) ranks first in terms of toxicity, carcinogenicity and frequency of contamination.
The basis of the measurement is the antigen-antibody reaction. Antibodies are connected to the column and the aflatoxin in the sample is extracted, filtered, and diluted, and then passed slowly through the aflatoxin immunoaffinity column. The toxins bind to the antibodies in the column and the immunoaffinity column is then washed to remove other unrelated substances that have not been bound. Aflatoxin is then eluted with methanol and injected into an analytical instrument for detection.
|Sample Type||Liquid milk, yogurt, Milk powder, special dietary foods, Cheese, Grain and oil, nuts, feed, herbs, tea, condiments, dairy products, etc.|
|Column Capacity||300 ng|
|Volume of Column||3 ml|
|Storage||The storage temperature is 2-8˚C.|
|Shelf life||The validity for this kit is 18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
Provided Materials and Reagent
- Aflatoxin immunoaffinity columns: 25 T
- 1 instruction manual.
Materials Required But Not Provided
- Nitrogen gas evaporator apparatus
- Nitrogen gas tank and pressure regulator
- Air-pressure controller bracket
- Air pump
- Balance with 0.001g readability
- High-speed freezing centrifuge (can be set to 10°C, 7, 500 RPM)
- Centrifuge tube:50-mL
- Constant temperature incubator or water bath (can be set to 35–37℃)
- High-speed homogenizer (maximum speed> 10,000 RPM) or shaker
- pH meter (or pH test paper)
- Sieving screen: 2mm
- Graduated cylinder: 100 mL/10 mL
- Funnel: 50 mL
- Syringe: 10 mL/20 mL
- Pipette: 1 mL and pipette tips
- Homogenization flask (or 250-mL conical flask with pestle)
- Vias and tubes
- Rapid qualitative filter paper
- Microfiber filter paper (e.g. Whatman 934-AH)
- Column holder and syringe connector plug (for use with immunoaffinity columns)
- Methanol (CH3OH): Analytical Grade
- Acetonitrile (CH3CN): Chromatography Grade
- Sodium chloride (NaCl): Analytical Grade
- Hydrochloric acid (HCl): Analytical Grade
- Sodium hydroxide (NaOH): Analytical Grade
- Potassium chloride (KCl): Analytical Grade
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate (KH2PO4): Analytical Grade
- Disodium hydrogen phosphate dodecahydrate (Na2HPO4·12H2O): Analytical Grade
- Distilled or deionized water
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.
There are no reviews yet.