|Sample Type||Meat, Seafood, Egg|
|Methodology||Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay|
|Storage||Storage: The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is 2-8˚C. DO NOT FREEZE!|
|Shelf life||The validity for this kit is 12 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Limit of detection|
Provided Materials and Reagent
- Chloramphenicol test strip (48 strips per box)
- Sample diluting buffer (1 ×35mL per box)
- Pretreatment reagent(1 ×15mL per box)
Materials Required But Not Provided
- Balance (0.1g)
- Centrifuge tube (50mL, 7mL)
- Nitrogen evaporator
- Pipette (100-1000µL/1-5mL)
- Deionized/distilled water
- Ethyl acetate (AR)
- N-hexane (AR)
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.
There are no reviews yet.