|Sample Type||Aquatic fish product tissues and animal tissues|
|Methodology||Lateral flow immunochromatographic assay|
|Storage||Storage: The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is 2-8˚C. DO NOT FREEZE!|
|Shelf life||The validity for this kit is 12 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Limit of detection||20μg/kg (μg/kg=ppb)|
Provided Materials and Reagent
- Sulfonamides test strip + microwell (48 strips per box)
- Concentrated Buffer A (5×) (1×30mL per box)
- Buffer B (1×25mL per box)
Materials Required But Not Provided
- Balance (0.1g)
- Centrifuge tube (50mL, 15mL.2mL)
- Pipette (20-200µL, 100-1000µL)
- Deionized water
- Weighing scooper
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.
There are no reviews yet.