|Sample Type||Food, food material and production environment.|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Interpretation||Count all pink colonies|
|Storage||2℃-8℃, keep away from light|
|Application||It is intended for the aerobic count test for food and environment.|
- When unopened, the best storage temperature is 2 ℃- 8 ℃, and it is used up within the shelf life.
- In a high humidity environment, please restore the test piece to room temperature before use.
- After unsealing, it is necessary to fold the aluminum foil bag twice, then stick it with adhesive tape or seal it with a sealing clip, store it in the dark at 2 ℃-8 ℃, and use it up within one month.
- When transporting or short-term storage, just leave the count plate at room temperature.
- The count plate should be stacked upwards and no more than 20 pieces during the incubation.
- Using the mark pen or Colony Counter when counting.
- Count plate may contain microorganisms that may be a potential biohazard. Follow current industry standards for disposal.
- Keep the count plate away from ultraviolet, direct sunlight and fluorescent lamp.
- Do not use the polluted count plate.
- If the pH of the test sample is too high or too low, it will affect the accuracy of the test results.
- When uncover the film, do not touch the microbial culture area of the medium.
- When there are too many bacteria, it will affect the detection of positive strains.
- The count plate may show a few needle-like black spots, which is normal and does not affect the interpretation of the target strain.
If the sample is viscous, diffusion can be aided manually.
There are no reviews yet.