|Sample Type||Food and production environments|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Culture time |
|Count all dark violet colonies|
|2℃-8℃, keep away from light|
|Application||It is intended for colony confirmation of Staphylococcus aureus.|
- When unopened, the best storage temperature is 2℃- 8℃, and it is used up within the shelf life.
- In a high humidity environment, please restore the test piece to room temperature before use.
- After unsealing, it is necessary to fold the aluminum foil bag twice, then stick it with adhesive tape or seal it with a sealing clip, store it in the dark at 2℃- 8℃, and use it up within one month.
- When transporting or short-term storage, just leave the count plate at room temperature.
- Keep the count plate away from ultraviolet, direct sunlight and fluorescent lamp.
- Do not use the polluted count plate.
- Pay attention to the two faces of the confirmation count plate. One side smoothand other rough.
- When uncover the film, do not touch the microbial culture area of the medium.
- When there are too many bacteria, it will affect the detection of positive strains.
- The count plate may show a few needle-like black spots, which is normal and does not affect the interpretation of the target strain.
- If the sample is viscous, diffusion can be aided manually.
|Catalogue Number||Product Name||Specification|
|LR1001||MicroFast® Aerobic Count Plate||25T|
|LR1002||MicroFast® Coliform Count Plate||25T|
|LR1005||MicroFast® Staphyloccocus aureus Count Plate||25T|
|LR1003||MicroFast® Yeast & Mold Count Plate||25T|
|LR1007||MicroFast® Coliform & E.coli Count Plate||25T|
|LR1010||MicroFast® Bacillus cereus Count Plate||25T|
|LR1011||MicroFast® Enterobacteriaceae Count Plate||25T|
|LR1005Q||MicroFast® Staphyloccocus aureus Confirmation Plate||25T|
There are no reviews yet.