Limit of Detection (μg/kg=ppb)
- StripReader (Optional)
No sample preparation necessary.
Quality Control Preparation
Pipette 2mL of deionized water into the negative control bottle, blend vigorously until the solid content dissolves completely. Get the negative control sample ready for use.
Pipette 200μL of the prepared negative control into the positive control microwell, pipette up and down until the solid content dissolves completely. Get the positive control sample ready for use.
- Pipette 200μL of each prepared control sample intothe
Line (C). Line(s) in the lower section of the test strip indicate the test result(s) for Fluoroquinolones.
Color Intensity Result Analysis
Target analyte(s) in the reaction microwell and follow the testing procedures.
IMPORTANT: The reconstituted positive control should be used immediately
T line ≥ C line Negative
T line < C line
sample is lower than the limit of detection.
Target analyte(s) in the
Note: READ COMPLETELY BEFORE USE!
All reagents and kit components should reach room temperature
or T line invisible Positive sample is higher than or equal to the limit of detection.
Improper operation or
* This drug is not for use in animals from which milk is produced for human consumption.
/ No EU MRL.
(20-25˚C) before use. Shake the milk vigorously to ensure sample homogeneity.
C line invisible Invalid
2 Interpretation by Reader
the strip is invalid.
Scope of Application
Raw cow’s milk
No. Name Specs Remark
1 Test strips 12×8 strips 96 strips in total
- Remove the cover of the tube and take appropriate number of test strips and microwells and immediately cover the tube. Re-store the remaining components at4-30˚C.
- Shake the milk vigorously to ensure sample
- Using a single channel pipette (Optionally, using a disposable pipette), add 200µL of milk sample toeach micro
Please read the results in 1 minute and refer to the instruction manual of the Strip Reader.
- Adhere to the instructions of test procedures. Do not run more than 8 tests at one
- Do not use the kits beyond the expiration
- Please don’t touch the membrane on the
- Slightly remove the microwell sealer to prevent the powder drifting from the
- The sample to be tested must be a homogeneous liquid which cannot be agglomerated, fermented, rancid precipitated, etc., and cannot be
- Avoid direct sunlight and direct blows during
- Do not re-use pipette tips, test strips or microwells.
- The unsealed microwells should be used within 1
- Do not take tap-water, distilled water or deionized water as the negative
- This test method is just used for rapid screening purpose, if positive results appeared, please verify them by a quantitative
- Considering that all materials, containers and devices exposed to the sample are contaminated with harmful substance, please wear protective gloves and safety glasses while using the
- The components in this test kit have been quality control tested as a standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot
- Any problem encountered during usage, please contact with the
Storage and Shelf Life
- Storage: The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is4-30˚C.
DO NOT FREEZE!
- Shelf life: 12
- Production date, expiration date and lot number please referto the label on the out