Carbendazim Rapid Test Cassette can determine a qualitative level for the presence of Carbendazim and is intended for use in vegetable and fruit products. This method is suitable for the rapid on-site test for enterprises, testing institutions and supervision departments.
Carbendazim Rapid Test Cassette is an indirect competitive immunoassay. The test substance in the test samples compete the gold-labeled antibodies with the compete antigens on test line (T line), which affect the color developing of T line.
【Limit of Detection】 (mg/kg=ppm)
0.2-5mg/kg, please see the table of sample LOD corresponding dilution factor
Small batch per group with 6 samples: ≤ 15 mins
【Scope of Application】
Vegetables, fruits (Please check the sample dilution table below. Other sample items not listed, it has not been verified by experiments.)
- Carbendazim rapid test cassettes(10 Tests per box)
- Disposable droppers (10 per box)
- Sample diluting buffer (1×50mL per box)
- 2mL Centrifuge tube (10 per box)
- Package Insert (1 piece per box)
【Materials Required But Not Provided】
- Balance (0.1g)
- Centrifuge tube (50mL)
- Pipette (10-100µL/100-1000µL)
- Select a certain amount of representative samples and cut them into about 1cm square.
- Weigh out 1±0.1g of sample into a 50mL centrifuge tube.
- Add 3mL sample diluting buffer, vortex for 3 minutes,get the “mixed solution” for assay.
- Pipette the mixed solution in the centrifuge tube (Note: If the solution is difficult to pipette, please centrifuge for 1min.) Then dilute the sample solution according to the table below.
Sample Dilution Table
|Sample||LOD (mg/kg)||Mixed solution+ |
sample diluting buffer
|Vegetable soybean, carrot, lotus seed, lotus root, onion, potato||0.2||Do not need to dilute|
|Brussels sprouts, courgette, beans, asparagus, lemon, grapefruit, plum, cherry, jujube, blackberry, gooseberry, strawberry, olive, fig, litchi, pineapple||0.5||400µL+600µL|
|Leek, pepper, cucumber, peach, nectarine, apricot, mango, watermelon, banana||2||50µL+450µL|
|Tomato, eggplant, pear, hawthorn, loquat, quince, grape||3||50µL+700µL|
|Head lettuce, kiwi fruit, orange, citrus, apple||5||20µL+480µL|
Note: The pictures shown are sample product pictures.
For the actual product, please check Provided Materials and Reagent or consult the sales manager.