|Analyte||Coliform, Escherichia coli|
|Sample Type||Food and production environments|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Interpretation||Blue colonies with bubbles are counted as Escherichia coli. Blue and red colonies with bubbles are counted as Coliform.|
|Storage||2℃-8℃, keep away from light|
|Application||It is intended for the determination of coliform / Escherichia coli in food and production environments.|
- Sealed count plate should be stored at 2℃- 8℃. Use up within the shelf life.
- In a humid environment, please restore the count plate to room temperature before use.
- After unsealing, it is necessary to drain the air in the pouch, reseal and store it at 2℃- 8℃, away from light. Use it up within one month.
- When transporting or short-term storage, store the count plate at room temperature.
- The count plate should be stacked upwards and no more than 20 pieces during the incubation.
- Count plate may contain microorganisms that may be a potential biohazard. Follow current industry standards for disposal.
- Keep the count plate away from ultraviolet, direct sunlight and fluorescent lamp.
- Do not use the polluted count plate.
- If the pH of the sample is too high or too low, it will affect the accuracy of the test results.
- When uncovering the film, do not touch the culture area of the medium.
- If there are too many colonies, the detection of positive strains might be affected.
- The count plate may show a few needle-like black spots, which is normal and does not affect the interpretation of the target strain.
If the sample is viscous, diffusion can be aided manually.
There are no reviews yet.