|Analyte||Coliform, Escherichia coli|
|Sample Type||Food and production environments|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Interpretation||Blue colonies with bubbles are counted as Escherichia coli. Blue and red colonies with bubbles are counted as Coliform.|
|Storage||2℃-8℃, keep away from light|
|Application||It is intended for the determination of coliform / Escherichia coli in food and production environments.|
- Sealed count plate should be stored at 2℃- 8℃. Use up within the shelf life.
- In a humid environment, please restore the count plate to room temperature before use.
- After unsealing, it is necessary to drain the air in the pouch, reseal and store it at 2℃- 8℃, away from light. Use it up within one month.
- When transporting or short-term storage, store the count plate at room temperature.
- The count plate should be stacked upwards and no more than 20 pieces during the incubation.
- Count plate may contain microorganisms that may be a potential biohazard. Follow current industry standards for disposal.
- Keep the count plate away from ultraviolet, direct sunlight and fluorescent lamp.
- Do not use the polluted count plate.
- If the pH of the sample is too high or too low, it will affect the accuracy of the test results.
- When uncovering the film, do not touch the culture area of the medium.
- If there are too many colonies, the detection of positive strains might be affected.
- The count plate may show a few needle-like black spots, which is normal and does not affect the interpretation of the target strain.
If the sample is viscous, diffusion can be aided manually.