Detection Range (ng/kg=ppt)
Detection range: 0ng/kg-150ng/kg Limit of quantification: 20ng/kg
Scop of Application
Raw cow’s milk
- Name Specs Remark
- Teststrips 12x8 strips 96 strips in total
- Microwells 12x8wells 96 wells in total
4 Strip reader
No sample preparation necessary.
- Turn on the Reader and warm up for 5minutes
- Turnon the fully enclosed incubator and set the temperature to 30 ˚C
- Beforetesting, the enclosed QR Code must been scanned just once for each kit lot to upload the information to the
Quality control preparation procedure
Add 2mL of deionized water into the negative control bottle; blend vigorously until the solid content dissolves completely.
Pipette 200μL of the prepared negative control into the positive control microwell, pipette up and down until the solid content dissolves completely.
- Pipette200μL of the prepared positive control into the reaction microwell and follow the testing
- Therecovery rate of the positive control is between 80-120%.
- IMPORTANT:The reconstituted positive control should be used times.
- Incubatethe sample for 3 minutes at 30˚C and then put one test strip into one
- Letthe test strip develop color for 5 minutes at 30˚C.
- Removethe absorbent pad and interpret test results within 1 minute.
Interpretation of the Results
- Open the cassette, insert the quantitative test strip into the sample card slot, and ensure that the two bands on the surfaceof the white NC film are in the middle of the cassette
- Insert cassette into Reader with cassette window facing up, andfollow the instrument's operating procedures, click TEST to get
- Adhereto the instructions of test Do not run more than 8 tests at one time.
- Storetest kits at 2-8˚C when not in use, and do not use the kits beyond the expiration
- Please don’t touch the membrane on the
- Removemicrowell sealer slightly to prevent the powder from being released from the
- Positivecontrol 1 bag
- Negativecontrol 1 bottle
- Pipette 1
- Pipettetips 100
- Microwellholder 1
- QRcode 1
Materials Required but Not Provided
Note: READ COMPLETELY BEFORE USE! All reagents and kit components should reach room temperature (20-25˚C) before use. Shake the milk vigorously to ensure sample homogeneity.
- Removethe cover of the tube and take appropriate number of test strips and microwells and immediately cover the Re- store the remaining components at 2-8˚C.
- Placethe microwells into the wells of the incubator (30 ˚C).
- Usinga single channel pipette, add 200µL of milk sample to each microwell. Dissolve the coating conjugate in the microwell by pipetting the content up and down for 5 or 6
- Thesample to be tested must be a homogeneous liquid which cannot be agglomerated, fermented, rancid precipitated, , and cannot be colostrum.
- Thesample should be thoroughly mixed with the reagents in the microwells to avoid
- Avoiddirect sunlight and direct blows during
- Do not re-use pipette tips, test stripsor
- Theunsealed microwells should be used within 1
- Donot take tap-water, distilled water or deionized water as a negative
- Afterincubation, be sure to immediately remove the sample
pad at the lower end of the test strip and read the result within
1 minute, because the color depth of the test strip will increase after drying, which affects the result.
- Theinstrument must read the results using the accompanying reader and sample card
- Thistest method is just used for rapid screening If positive results are occurred, please verify them by a quantitative method.
- The components in this test kit have been quality control testedas a standard batch Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
- Anyproblem encountered during usage, please contact with the
Storage and Shelf Life
- Storage:The kits should be stored at a dry place away from the sunlight and the storage temperature is 2-8˚C. DO NOT FREEZE!
- Shelf life: 12
- Productiondate, expiration date and lot number please refer to the label on the out