The Residual Chlorine Rapid Test Kit are test strips for the semiquantitative determination of residual chlorine in water.
The kit is designed for rapid field use or daily control in laboratories.
Visual method: 0-10mg/L Cl2
Color gradation: 0, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10 mg/L Cl2
- Test strips: 100strips
- Package insert:1
- Testing report:1
【Materials Required But Not Provided】
- Beaker or Centrifuge tube(2mL)
- Take 1mL of sample solution to a beaker or a 2mL centrifuge tube.
- Dip the test strip into the sample solution for 10
- Shake off excess
- Let the test strip stand for 15
【Interpretation of the Results】
Compare the test field with the color scale (see the color chart sticked on the tube). If residual chlorine is present, the test field will turn blue, and read the value which matches closest with the colored test field. This is the sample detection value. If the color of test field is between two color blocks, take the middle value.
- Adhere to the instructions of test
- Do not use the kits beyond the expiration
- Remove only as many test strips as are required. Close the tube lid immediately after removing them out. The test strip cannot be exposed to the air for a long time, or it is easy to deteriorate, and it will be invalid if the strip turns light
- Please don’t touch the test field on the
【Storage and Shelf Life】
- Storage: The kits should be stored in a dry place away from the sunlight. The storage temperature for the kit is 4-30℃. DONOT FREEZE!
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Production date, expiration date and lot number please refer to the label on the out package.