|Analyte||Total aerobic bacteria|
|Sample Type||Food and environment.|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Lead time||Shipped within 5-12 working days.|
|Interpretation||Count red colonies|
|Storage||2℃-8℃, keep away from light|
|Application||It is intended for the aerobic count test for food and environment.|
- When unopened, the best storage temperature is 2℃- 8℃, and it is used up within the shelf life.
- In a high humidity environment, please restore the test piece to room temperature before use.
- After unsealing, it is necessary to fold the package bag twice, then stick it with adhesive tape or seal it with a sealing clip, store it in the dark at 2℃- 8℃, and use it up within one month.
- When transporting or short-term storage, just leave the count plate at room temperature.
- The count plate should be stacked upwards and no more than 20 pieces during the incubation.
- Count plate may contain microorganisms that may be a potential biohazard. Follow current industry standards for disposal.
- Keep the count plate away from ultraviolet, direct sunlight and fluorescent lamp.
- Do not use the polluted count plate.
- If the pH of the test sample is too high or too low, it will affect the accuracy of the test results.
- When uncover the film, do not touch the culture area of the medium.
- When there are too many bacteria, it will affect the detection of positive strains.
- The count plate may show a few needle-like black spots, which is normal and does not affect the interpretation of the target strain.
- If the sample is viscous, diffusion can be aided manually.