Avoid Eating Moldy Food and Prevent Mycotoxins from Exceeding the Standard

Moldy food is food contaminated with mycotoxins. Fungi multiply in grains, beans, fruits and other foods and can produce mycotoxins. Once these moldy foods are eaten by humans and animals, diarrhea, vomiting, and headaches will occur. Faint, vertigo, irritability, enteritis, hearing loss and general weakness and other symptoms, and promote premature aging.

  It is very common for food to be contaminated by mold. Due to the relationship between temperature and humidity, it will cause mildew and deterioration, which not only reduces the quality and nutrition of food, but also produces strong toxins that cause food poisoning, disease, cancer, and mutagenesis. At present, more than 100 kinds of mycotoxins have been found, which are mainly divided into liver toxicity, kidney toxicity, neurotoxicity, cytotoxicity and skin inflammation toxicity.

  Therefore, eliminating moldy food and raw materials is the root cause of preventing mycotoxin poisoning. Mycotoxin Rapid Test Kits can

quantitatively analyze the residual content of mycotoxins in the samples. Mycotoxins rapid test kits can rapidly and quantitatively detect aflatoxins, DON, zearalenone, T2 toxins, ochratoxins, fumonisins, and mycotoxins in food, feed, cereals, edible oils, condiments and other foods. The rapid test kits are suitable for grain and oil monitoring centers, grain and oil feed production and processing, food processing trade, self-inspection of livestock and poultry farmers, and rapid market screening by industrial and commercial quality supervision departments.

Write a comment

Your email address will not be published. All fields are required